Heartflow Clinical Evidence SummaryView
- Douglas et al. 1-Year Outcomes of FFRCT-Guided Care in Patients With Suspected Coronary Disease: The PLATFORM Study. JACC 2016;68(5):435-45. Publication
- Hlatky et al. Quality-of-Life and Economic Outcomes of Assessing Fractional Flow Reserve With Computed Tomography Angiography: PLATFORM. JACC 2015;66(21):2315-23. Publication
- Douglas et al. Clinical outcomes of FFRCT-guided diagnostic strategies versus usual care in patients with suspected coronary artery disease: the PLATFORM study. Eur Heart J 2015. Publication
Real World Experience
- Curzen, N.P., et al., Does the Routine Availability of CT-Derived FFR Influence Management of Patients With Stable Chest Pain Compared to CT Angiography Alone?: The FFRCT RIPCORD Study. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging, 2016. 9(10): p. 1188-1194. Publication
- Nørgaard, B.L., et al., Clinical Use of Coronary CTA-Derived FFR for Decision-Making in Stable CAD. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging, 2016. Publication
- Nørgaard et al. Influence of Coronary Calcification on the Diagnostic Performance of CT Angiography Derived FFR in Coronary Artery Disease: A Substudy of the NXT Trial. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2015;8(9):1045-55. Publication
- Nørgaard et al. HeartFlow NXT study: rationale and design. JCCT, Oct 2013. Publication
- Nørgaard et al. Diagnostic performance of non-invasive fractional flow reserve derived from coronary CT angiography in suspected coronary artery disease: The NXT trial. JACC, Jan 2014. Publication
- Taylor et al. Scientific basis of FFRCT. JACC, 2013; 61: 2233-41. Publication
- Zarins et al. Computed Fractional Flow Reserve (FFRCT) Derived from Coronary CT Angiography. J. of Cardiovasc. Trans. Res., 2013. 6: 708-714. Publication (full PDF)
- Serruys et al. Non-invasive FFR: Scientific basis. EuroIntervention 2012; 8(4): 511-519. Publication
- Erglis et al. Non-invasive FFR – First-in-man report. Eur Heart J 2010; 31:151-52 (abstract). Publication
- Wijns, W. Editorial Comment: The One-Stop Shop Offering Both Anatomy and Perfusion. JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging 2012; 5:1112-1114. Publication
- Yoon et al. FFRCT vs TAG. JACC Imaging, 2012; 5: 1088-96. Publication
- Meijs et al. CT fractional flow reserve: the next level in non-invasive cardiac imaging. Neth Heart J 2012; 20: 410-418. Publication
- Yoon, Y. Non-invasive functional assessment using CT. Cardiovascular Diagnosis and Therapy 2012; 2(2): 106-112.. Publication
- Grunau et al. Modeling of FFR based on CT. Curr Cardiol Rep, 2013; 15: 336. Publication
- Al-Hassan and Leipsic. Noninvasive FFR, anatomic-functional assessment, review. Future Cardiol 2013, 9(2): 243-51. Publication
- Kim, Koo, et al. Virtual coronary stenting and FFRCT, JACC Interventions; in press, August 2013.
- Serruys et al. Absorb trial 5 year follow up, JACC Intervention; in press, August 2013.
- Nørgaard B, Leipsic JA, Sengupta S, Fonte T, Khem S, Gaur S, Achenbach S Quantitative assessment of image quality. JCCT 2013; 7: S83 (abstract).