- Late-Breaking Data Reinforces How the HeartFlow Analysis Can Help Physicians
- Fast Company Names HeartFlow One of the World’s Most Innovative Companies
- HeartFlow Survey: Fewer than 1/3 of Americans Know Biggest Health Threat
- New JACC Publication Reinforces Value of a Coronary CTA + HeartFlow Analysis Guided Pathway for Diagnosing Heart Disease
- HeartFlow Initiates PRECISE Randomized Clinical Trial
- HeartFlow Receives National Reimbursement Approval in Japan
- HeartFlow Analysis Enables Physicians to Confidently and Safely Differentiate Patients in Need of Invasive Treatment and Patients Who Can be Managed Medically for Coronary Artery Disease
- NHS Hospitals Turn To Deep Learning and Advanced Algorithms to Fight Heart Disease
- HeartFlow Announces New Commercial Coverage with UnitedHealthcare, Largest Health Insurer in U.S.
- HeartFlow Analysis Demonstrates Highest Diagnostic Performance for Detecting Heart Disease Compared to Other Non-Invasive Tests.
- NHS England to Provide Innovation and Technology Payment (ITP) to Drive Adoption of HeartFlow Analysis in the United Kingdom.
- HeartFlow Announces Collaborative Research Agreement with Imperial College London.
- HeartFlow Enters into Licensing Agreement with Cedars-Sinai for Coronary Plaque Assessment Technology.
- HeartFlow Completes Series E Financing, Securing $240 Million.
- HeartFlow Announces Decision by Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to Assign a New Technology Payment Classification to HeartFlow® FFRct Analysis
- Philips and HeartFlow Announce Global Collaboration Agreement.
- GE Healthcare and HeartFlow Announce Global Cardiovascular Collaboration.
- HeartFlow Names Former J&J Chairman and CEO William C. Weldon Chairman of the Board.
- HeartFlow Names Healthcare Industry Veteran Michael Buck as Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer.
- Siemens Healthineers and HeartFlow Collaborate to Provide Solution That Has Potential to Lower Cardiac Care Costs.
- NICE Guidance Recommends HeartFlow FFR CT Analysis to Help Determine Cause of Stable Chest Pain in Patients.
- HeartFlow FFR CT Analysis Receives Regulatory Approval in Japan.
- Providence Health Care Becomes First Canadian Center to Adopt Revolutionary HeartFlow FFR CT Analysis to Assess Coronary Artery Disease.
- HeartFlow Introduces Next Generation Platform.
- Technology from HeartFlow Provides Insights to Help Identify Coronary Plaques at Risk of Rupturing.
- Highmark Health’s VITAL program partners with Allegheny Health Network and HeartFlow to evaluate a novel 3D technology.
- One-Year PLATFORM Trial Results Reinforce Benefits of the HeartFlow FFR CT Analysis for Assessing Coronary Artery Disease.
- Trial Demonstrates HeartFlow FFR CT Analysis Significantly Lowers Cost of Care, Improves Quality of Life for Coronary Artery Disease.
- HeartFlow Secures 50 th U.S. Patent.
- PLATFORM Trial Shows HeartFlow FFR CT Analysis Significantly Decreases Unnecessary Invasive Diagnostic Testing for Coronary Artery Disease.
- Technology Industry Veteran Phil Mui Joins HeartFlow Product & Engineering Team.
- EuroPCR Late-breaking Trial: FFR CT RIPCORD Study Demonstrates the Impact of HeartFlow FFR CT Analysis on Patient Management.
- Kent Walker Joins HeartFlow Board of Directors.
- HeartFlow Names New General Counsel to Executive Team.
- HeartFlow Appoints Former Johnson & Johnson Chairman and CEO William C. Weldon to Board of Directors.
- HeartFlow Secures De Novo Clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Breakthrough FFR CT Technology.
- HeartFlow Announces Appointment of Several Key Executive Hires.
- Landmark Study of HeartFlow’s New Non-Invasive Diagnostic Test Demonstrates High Diagnostic Performance in Patients with Suspected Coronary Artery Disease.